Cascade Angels Fund V, LLC (Cascade Angels) is based in Bend, Oregon with an Oregon-first investment focus with an interest in opportunities throughout the Pacific Northwest. Over the last four years, Cascade Angels Fund has invested almost $4M in 23 companies.
- You are working full-time on your company
- Your business is a legal corporation (C-Corp preferred)
- You are a technology or technology-enabled consumer goods/products or medical/biotech business
- You have revenue or strong early traction with a clear growth path
- You are focused on a market opportunity where there is a realistic expectation of an exponential financial return to our investors (4-5X as a starting point)
- You are interested in and prepared for an equity investment in your business (we will also invest via a convertible note)
- You are an Oregon-based business. We have a preference for Oregon, but will evaluate strong investment opportunities in Washington, California, Idaho, and Utah as well.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US – Cascade Angels’ goals are:
- An efficient process - your time is valuable and you need to be working on your business! Average time from pitch to decision is 60 days or less.
- To provide a clear understanding of status, open items, and next steps - we invest $150,000 - $250,000 in 4-7 companies per year
- Clear communication - not every company is a fit. We’ll do our best to provide direct and actionable feedback.
- Great people - we are serious about what we do, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We seek the same in entrepreneurs.
- Help when you need it - our investors have broad knowledge and experience in all aspects of starting, growing, and scaling businesses and they are available to you as a Cascade Angels portfolio company
The application and due diligence processes are designed to be simple and to occur throughout the year. The online application process is designed to capture pertinent details about the business. A business plan or detailed pitch deck and a 3-minute video pitch is required and applicants can post any additional documents at any time during the due diligence process including anything that would assist Cascade Angels’ review process, such as financial forecasts and plans, executive summary, detailed team bios, term sheets, updates, customer information, letters, etc.